Thursday 11 September 2014

Work Trip 4 & 5 Sept

Training at Malaysia office with a guy colleague
Fly to Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 and cab for about an hour to reach Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya and the office is just 3min walk away

Morning flight at 7.30am
Didn't get window seat but still try to take pics when the guy beside me is sleeping :X




Our cab to Petaling Jaya from airport.
Taxi Coupon need to be bought at the counter first.


Lunch was at Secret recipe

 Grilled mushroom chicken

Check in hotel after the training ended for day 1











My colleague and I went out to walk one round to see if there's food for us but there's nothing much so we went back to the hotel chinese restaurant to have dinner






And that's all for the day~ 
My first time having a hotel room to myself overseas.
Usually it is for holiday trip so I got my friends or SY with me.
But this time round it's my first experience alone. 

Morning breakfast in the hotel





Training for day 2

Lunch- the colleagues there drove us out (about 15min away from office) to have bak kut teh
The bak kut teh there is different from what we have in Singapore
Theirs is more of herbal instead of our peppery type


YUMMMYY

Our cab back to KLIA2




Dinner 


And slack around because we were very early and our flight is at 10pm



No comments:

Post a Comment