Sunday 7 September 2014

St John's Island

Throwback to weeks ago when SY and I went to St John's Island!
Bought our 2 way ferry tickets at MSP Marina south pier at $18 per pax



And boarded our ferry at 11am
 Reached the island!
 Mandatory shots

 Beautiful day




Spent some time to take this pic because I'm afraid of not being able to balance myself on the slope therefore SY helped me to my spot first and helped me down :D






We can see MBS and flyer :)










Walking over to Lazarus Island







 Private yacht 




Beautiful Lazarus Island!

Many private yachts and activities going on






They are playing water sports like banana boat, canoeing, swimming, sun-tanning etc



Basically there's nothing much to do at the island unless you want to go for a swim or pinic.
We were there to look at the scenery and take pics because we have not been there yet.
There's no shop selling food and drink so stock up your snacks at MSP. 
We spent about 3-4 hours there and took the 3.50pm ferry back. 


Shot together before we left




No comments:

Post a Comment