Thursday 18 September 2014

Lantern Festival 2014 at Gardens by the Bay

Went for dinner at Bao Today at Marina Square on a saturday before we get a Starbucks drink and head to Gardens by the Bay for Mid autumn festival lightings

I went there on the actual Mid autumn festival day but my girl friends and I did not have enough time to walk and see all the lightings. Therefore, SY and me were there again. Hehe this means the photo taking job was done by SY *yay*

Tata~ Nice sceneries


Not all pics will be loaded here because we (or rather, SY) took a lot :x




Just some main highlights
:D






εδΊŒη”Ÿθ‚–
Took some time to take these pics because there were many people walking 






 That's me~











I saw a guy taking pic of this view and asked SY to try :)
Not bad right?
 Food area!
Can you see me queuing to get our cone and cream ice cream from the Korea street food stall?

$3.50 each. First time trying! 
Haven't been to Korea but of course it will definitely be nicer and tastier there! 
If I have the chance to go Korea and see this on the street, I will try to taste the authentic taste! 


More pics before we came to an end..
It was weekend and we can still see many people at 9+, 10pm
They just want to catch to see these displays like us before it ends the next day










OOOO! and we did see fireworks while walking there.. no wonder everybody was like getting ready for some show somehow.. Live fireworks to "compensate" what we did not see live on National Day~haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment