Thursday 29 May 2014

Hong Kong trip 130514-180514 (Day 6)

Hong Kong trip 130514-180514 (Day 6) -Mongkok Fa Yuen Street

It's the last day for our trip.
Ate breakfast at Da Shi Fu Zhou Pin for the second time as we like the food there.

Ordered different food!

Salted egg shou rou zhou

XO fried bee hoon


Chee Cheong Fan with you tiao and it's nice because their you tiao is v tasty and crispy

Tummy satisfied! Price is reasonable too.

Back to hotel to rest awhile before we headed to Fa Yuen St as recommended by SJ






As we got limited time there, we shopped hurriedly but I still managed to buy 6 pairs of shoes because got my size and it's cheap! Average S$15 per pair

Got Mac ice cream flavour burst otw back to hotel before we checked out and took the shuttle bus to Kowloon Station to take airport express line to airport

Raspberry for Sy 
And a random order of pineapple coconut? not too sure of the nameof the flavor for me







Reached the airport via express line and trolleys invited us at the doors. So nice right?



Lunched at a restaurant called Macau Habour
Good place to dine in because there's tv for us to watch at our table.
I got v distracted because the movie was exciting :P





Deco at the restaurant
 Checked in luggage

Slight delay for our plane and we reached Singapore at 11pm+

Nasi Lemak on board the plane.
Tasty and nice~ 

My loot which is not much~ because we went to attractions more than shopping for this trip
Spent about S$800 on attractions, food and buys



Our OOTD for each day









During this trip, we managed to communicate in English and Mandarin even though we do not know Cantonese. We met some not so polite people who simply just cut us while taking pics but we also met friendly and helpful people (eg a taxi driver walked us down a street to show us where's our hotel). Thankful that everything goes well overall :D

Sincerely want to thank SY for taking all the photos for the trip so I can use them to blog. Although I know I keep whine and said "so wu liao also want to take" etc, I still feel grateful because these are our memories and we got so many pics to look back at.
I also didnt take pics of you as nice as you take me but well~ some I did well too right? Haha
Also, thanks for helping me carry my stuffs most of the time too! Muacks.
These mark our Hong Kong trip in May 2014~
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment