Friday 23 May 2014

Hatterstreet, November 8, SeoulYummy, Escape Room, Prata on Spot, Causeway Bay HK Dim Sum @ JB

Hi all, I'm back to blogging!

Before I do a proper post on my Hong Kong trip with Boyfriend Teo, I will like to share some of my pending outings before I went for my HK trip.
It was fun! And 6 days passed so quickly and I'm back to my workdesk :( while boyfriend Teo goes for his graduation trip to Australia! *envy envy* bring me go next time! 

@ Hatterstreet 


For pandan with gula melaka sauce this time round
I will prefer the vanilla with salted caramel one :)





@ November 8





We claimed a free waffles from the app 'Sugar' and the waffles is nice!
Ordered the potato rosti to share as well and it taste nice too! Me and SY like it :)

@ Seoul Yummy





My first time having army stew and SLURPS.. i quite like it :D
We had it with Sis and Benson and after eating, we went to Escape Room for the Painter's murder mystery at the top level of Bugis +
We were considered to have completed and solved it on time. It was a fun and nice experience.
We were like 'huh how do we go about doing it?' , 'what do we do?' , 'we need to find something' at the beginning of the game when we were inside the dark room.
However, once I found something which gave us the lead and clue to move on, we were like trying to crack and solve the rest of the mystery.
Yay to us! 

After playing, we went to my Xiaogu's house for celebration.
She invited prata on the spot to her house- the prata man will prepare accordingly to your order.
We had egg cheese n mushroom prata and choco banana!
There's also a buffet spread of briyani etc


Happy bday to Ah Ma

And also advanced celebration for Mother's day :)
Xiao gu prepared flowers for every mother. That's so nice of her.



@ Causeway Bay HK Dim Sum in JB City Square
with Bf Teo on a saturday before catching Spider man. 
The movie ticket cost only S$6 there! 

And despite ordering so much food for 2 of us, it cost us only less than S$23.
Super worth and the food is nice! Got standard de lo~ 
Will be back to try more others


Introducing the caramel milk stick from Lavendar which become a must-buy each time I go :)



Stay tuned for my Hong Kong trip posts! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment