Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mandarin Orchard Staycation

Throwback to 27th Dec last year
I won a weekend staycation during my dnd and so my family went for it.

SY and I went first to check in early and take pictures!



The lobby area
This is Triple Three the international buffet place


Still Christmas season 

Matching color of me and the cute snowmans

The level above where the swimming pool is




Room keys

The view out the window

And shots of the room- taken by boyfriend :) the pro photographer :D




Cool shower 









Went for a dip in the pool


Boyfriend did this again~ haha. He did this at Movenpick as well 






Back to room to bathe and soon after, Mum and sis reached



Shots of us 



Rest awhile and out for shopping~
Shopped at Takashimaya (Benson joined us) and had a bit of finger food while waiting for Daddy to come 


Dinner at Soup Restaurant Paragon

Wasn't satisfying :x

Back to hotel

And waited for this cake to come for my parents'  wedding anniversary



Haha we also want a shot with the cake

Cheers to all :D

Not bad an experience  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment