Wednesday 7 January 2015

25th birthday

Happy New Year 2015!
Throwback to last month as I have not been blogging for awhile.

After a staycation at Movenpick with Boyfriend for my birthday, my friends and I met up for yearly Christmas gifts exchange and my birthday celebration.
Here are some pics to sum up the meet up


The Coastal Settlement with Temasek We











Chicken Up with The Gals 









Kith Cafe with Laopos n SY + YG









                                      


Paradise Inn with SY's family for his papa and my birthday 

And also a mini celebration from my colleagues









Grateful to have these people in my life, not forgetting to thank my mama for her ang bao every year :) 

Christmas eve gathering with SY's sec sch friends at Mayim Northpoint




Fun group of people. Went to Safra Yishun for pool after dinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment