Saturday 7 September 2013

National Day' 13, Bear Bites

Haven't been blogging for some time already so this post will be back-track to this year's national day. 

I got the feel of wanting to watch fireworks live so my boy accompanied me to watch :D
Reached Esplanade waterfront at about 4+? And we saw a big crowd at the waterfront and the area in front of MBS. Mainly foreigners. 
My sis and Benson were lucky to get tickets to NDP on actual day from Benson's friends and we saw them coincidentally at Marina square before the parade.


As it was still early for us to hang around the area for fireworks, we went to MS for shopping and dinner. Those who were going for the parade queued all the way into MS. 

After our dinner at KFC, we went back to waterfront area to find out that it was closed due to overcrowding. Haha! 
We got no choice but to stand behind the bridge and field area. We got to see the below:






Few pics of the fireworks were taken because we were enjoy watching, until the end we decided we should take a few pics as memorial





Hehe mai hiam buay pai la :P although there's a bridge blocking
Pics credits to SY <3




Bear bites few days after national day
I once saw on the Taiwan variety show that Xian Ge and Hou Pei Cheng introduced a Taiwan Night Market Famous food- 熊掌包 and it tempted me! It gave me a thought that I want to try when I go Taiwan! They got many flavours of bun and you can choose between chicken/ fish.

I didn't managed to try it when I went to Taiwan and I stopped thinking about it till 1 day I dreamt of the bun. Nothing I can do but one day I saw a food blogger introduced this bear paw bun and said that it's opened in Scape Singapore. 
Woo hoo. First thing that came to mind- I want try!

So here we are after B's back from Vietnam
I found out of this place when B's in Vietnam and I cant wait to share with him so we can go try together






I ordered brown sugar chicken with tar tar sauce, while SY had milk bun with fish and tar tar. 
As the person sent SY's bun to the wrong person, he gotten his replaced one with tar tar and cheese sauce. 
$7.80 for a chicken and $8.80 for fish set with drinks and fries (add $1 for cheese fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment