Sunday 22 September 2013

Createaf Waffles, Saveur, Blisshouse

Hasn't been blogging for some time.
Here I am to backtrack some of the food places me and SY went

Createaf waffles at The Cathay
Was quite disappointed because the waitress mixed up our order.
It took some time to give us the right drink and the waffles was not crispy by then :(
Will try other waffles if I'm back there :)




Saveur at Purvis Street
Went there for dinner one day after work with B to try the duck confit
It was crowded but the service was organised in a way
The waitress will take down names and contact number and advised you roughly how long is the waiting time
It will take us about half hour - 45 min so we went to NLB first
When we were back, it's about our turn to go in

Nice duck confit! but lose to the one SY had in Vietnam
We like the sauteed mushroom!

 Hello my love :D

Salted caramel lava cake

I like! Something special and different 


At NLB.. Big super mario and mushroom with tiny me



Blisshouse at The Central Clarke Quay
This restaurant was one of our consideration for this year's valentine's day
However we went to Rocks at The Sail @ Marina Bay so when we saw this $9.90 deal, we know it's a good time to go Blisshouse

 Very nice garden themed restaurant










I like what we ate that day

B likes his mushroom pasta too
For a vogole lover *yums*



No comments:

Post a Comment