Sunday 17 March 2013

Herbivore, Seng Kang Swimming Complex

Dinner with LP and Derek at Herbivore @ Fortune Centre
Food was not bad however it's slightly expensive.
$22-$26 for a set meal

Our food
Comes with dessert

The seats inside were full so we sat outside


Went to play water and slides with B during one of the weekend @ Seng Kang Swimming Complex.

Our 1st time there by LRT (alight at Farmway and walk a short distance)



The slides may seem simple but it's the speed which make it exciting.
Steep and super fast for the one at the most left (purple and yellow)
I got 3 blue black after playing ...hahaha *dont know how I play de*
We also sun tan at a corner specially for sun tanning



Notice the red pail at the top in the picture below?
I was telling B how many people squat and wait for the pail of water to pour down at Wild Wild Wet. 
I thought the impact wasnt so big here because the pail is smaller so we stood up and wait.
Who knows the impact is so big the water pushed me to the ground and I fell.
*Lucky somebody's swimming trunk didnt drop off :P  *
I cant stop laughing at myself.
So malu! 



No comments:

Post a Comment