Monday 10 December 2012

King Louis, Zebra C

Hi all!

I have created a new blog due to exceeded space usage in my blog snowy-xue.blogspot.sg
I will continue blogging from here and do visit my 1st blog for past entries (2009-Nov 2012)  =)


Backtrack my outings in November

Dinner at The King Louis Grill and Bar at Vivo City with B.
The ambience is nice and they have singer singing live in the restaurant.
B likes the pork rib we had. I'm not a big fan of pork ribs but I can say that they serve nice pork ribs with nice sauce.

My 'not-natural-smile' because I had ulcer at that time



Went to Aranda Country Club's Ten Dollar Club for singing with Charlene and Sijie the next day. Charlene's 10-yr-old niece joined us too. Her cute laughter can simply make me feel like laughing.

We went to eHub for dinner at Fig and Olive before we headed home.


Pic of my grandparents during dinner on one of the working day


Me and my family went to Parkway Parade on of the weekends for this popular mini steamboat inside the food court. Initially it was located at the basement food court. Now, it is located inside Banquet.

Chicken and tom yam soup


Nice chilli sauce 

Christmas tree at Nex

Dinner at Hong Guo @ Nex with Zk



Met up with Laopos on a weekend for shopping and dinner.
Dessert at The Cafe Cartel using Ping Ping's voucher :)




Dinner with B at Zebra C Bugis +
We tried this new restaurant at Bugis + as the food smells nice when we walked past.
However, the food did not give us a wow factor.
The set meal comes with a main and 2 sides so we ordered 4 sides to share (mushroom soup, iced milk tea, mango sago and the creamy custard dessert which I forget what is it called)






JCO I bought home 


I also met up with Derek and Laopo Ping Ping at Bugis for dinner one of the working days. We had vegetarian food at Fortune Centre then we headed to Bugis + for ice cream at Gelateria Italia and bubble tea. 

3 flavours per cup ($9.90 each)

Soursop, Strawberry and Chocolate Truffle 
Bailey's, After Eight and Johnny Walker



Gong Cha

I will be blogging on my Sentosa outing with B for the next post and following up is the Desaru trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment