Thursday 2 October 2014

Todai Singapore @ MBS

Because the boy got his first pay, so he treated me to Todai
Thanks love!
First time I ate so much at a buffet because got crab!
YUMMY!
I shall let the pics do the saying~
Food variety is good, Sushi is of quality!
Even the Korean premium grapes is so nice! I had never taste such grapes before. When SY told me the grapes is nice, I was like how nice can grapes go? Until I eat one, I can't help but eat more! haha.. no wonder I saw a guy eating a small bowl full of grapes there as well. LOL

And I ate quite alot of the Alaskan crab leg! so tasty! 







































We literally eat from 11.40? (because we went in and took pics first before eating ) to 3pm hehehe

Went to Sentosa for a walk after that
SY took many pics~














 Nice Sunset!






No comments:

Post a Comment