Monday 6 January 2014

Crystal Jade Dining In, Pinnacle, Ban Heng OC

Birthday dinner with my love!
SY made a sudden decision to treat me to Crystal Jade Dining In at Vivo for dinner

Nice ambience





We had the set meal at $48+ each.
Good thing is there are 2 types to choose for each dish so we got all the different types to try and share :)



Food is nice and thanks baby for making the effort to go to TCC to get me a bday cake




On the actual day of my birthday, we went to the Pinnacle at Duxton.
Paid an entry of $5 using ezlink card to get up to the sky bridge at level 50.
Great view they have!









On the way to Ban Heng OC for dinner with SY's family, epicentre helped us to take pics and develop them out for us for free :)


Dinner was here because SY's dad share the same birthday as me.
However the standard and service here dropped alot since the last visit with my boss and colleagues :(

Anyway, I enjoyed myself with my loved ones :D

No comments:

Post a Comment