Sunday 28 July 2013

Brother's 21st

Brother's 21st at Aloha Loyang Bungalow held on the last week of June as it was the weekend before my bro's bday


Near to the beach which me and B went to see sunset. Beautiful sunset that day. 
When the sun is gone for a moment, it appeared downwards from the clouds and it happened so fast! 
 The living room
 With 2 rooms 

 Kitchen

BBQ pit outside
Daddy doing the preparation
While we decorated :)



BBQ food was prepared by my parents early in the morning.
I got help to wrap abit too 
Stingray and sotong 
We ordered the catering from Neo Garden
2 sets which are set up at the front and back of the room for guests coming from different directions



















 Cake for day 1 - relatives side and few NS friends










Food for day 2
Day 2 for all my bro's friends





Ta ta! Cake for day 2



As the friends who attended added up to about 80, I will not post the group pics here. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment